Highstreet (SOLD)

Highstreet portfolio was acquired in July 2008 and the consortium composed by Borletti Group, Generali Group, Focus and Deutsche Bank holds a 49% stake in the company, the remaining 51% of the portfolio is owned by WW33 (Goldman Sachs).

Highstreet Holding is the owner of properties leased to German department store operator Karstadt.

Initially comprising 164 properties, the Highstreet portfolio was subsequently reduced via disposals to 34 properties as of March 2017.

The remaining assets are located all over Germany, including Berlin, Bremen, Kiel and Munich.